- Login to your GoDaddy account
- Go to Domains, choose the domain that you want to use and click on Manage DNS
- On the DNS Management page, click on Add at the bottom of the Records section
- Fill out the form:
- Type: Select "A"
- Host: For a subdomain (e.g. "demo" or "www"), enter the subdomain only.
- Points to: Enter the IP address of your server (e.g. "111.222.333.444", shown in Sites and Databases > Domains).
- TTL (Time To Live): Leave to the default value, or specify a duration in seconds.
- Click on Save to create the record
You might have to wait a little while before the new entry is active and fully propagated.
For more information regarding the procedure, see https://godaddy.com/help/add-an-a-record-19238 or open a support ticket.